Now Accepting Applications for the Following Positions
Certified Medical Assistant
Full time position Monday-Friday in our fast paced New Bern medical practice. Applicant needs to effectively communicate between patients and physicians in a busy clinical environment. ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE CERTIFIED. Prefer 1 to 2 years clinical experience preferred. EHR experience a plus but not required. New Graduates may apply.
Physical Therapist for our outpatient clinic. Join a rehab company and clinical team whose focus is on educating patients and promoting wellness!
- Dedicated to achieving the highest quality of care optimizing superior clinical outcomes.
- Experience in outpatient orthopedics preferred.
- Provide direct patient care, evaluate patient’s case history, functional capabilities, limitations and restrictions to determine the patients’ potential for rehabilitation.
- Establish and administer treatment programs with specific goals defined by the patient’s capacity and tolerance and in accordance with physician orders.
- Educate patient, document and record the patient’s condition and provide continuing updates on patient condition.
- Management training and management opportunities
- Mentorship programs for new grads.
- Must have graduated from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Current state license as a Registered Physical Therapist / PT or actively in the application process.
- Current CPR certification.
We offer premium salary enhanced by a performance based bonus program, medical, dental and vision insurance, voluntary life and AD&D insurance, 401K, PTO and continued education and more for full time employees. These Benefits do not apply to PRN and some part time employees.
Apply by clicking the following link: https://irg.vikus.net/jobs/LBKTppLRcEekkvU78LMfpw
How to Apply
All Physician and Physician Assistant inquiries should be forwarded to the HR Manager for consideration.
Staff, Management, and Therapy candidates who have an interest in employment with Carolina Orthopedics should submit a resume. Resumes may be submitted via regular mail, email, fax or dropped off at the office in a sealed envelope addressed as below.
Hand delivered or mailed to:
Attention: Human Resources
738 Newman Road
New Bern, NC 28562
Please include the following forms with any application submission:
Carolina Orthopedics is required to participate in the E-Verify program to verify the employment eligibility of all employees. Anyone offered employment with Carolina Orthopedics will be required to provide documentation proving their eligibility to work in the United States. All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of the E-Verify process.
What is E-Verify
Carolina Orthopedics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
738 Newman Rd, New Bern, NC 28562
128 Memorial Dr, Jacksonville, NC 28546
925 E Main St. Suite 50, Havelock, NC 28532