Kristin W. Hedge, M.D.
- Graduated in 1996 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Nebraska
- Graduated in 2000 from the University of Nebraska as a Doctor of Medicine
- Completed her General Surgery Internship in 2001 at New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Completed her Orthopedic Surgery Residency in 2005 at the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York
- Completed her Hand Surgery Fellowship in 2010
- Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon since 2009
- Served in the United States Air Force from 2005 to 2009.
- Received multiple awards including the Bronze Star and Meritorious Service Medal in 2009
738 Newman Rd, New Bern, NC 28562
128 Memorial Dr, Jacksonville, NC 28546
701 Doctors Dr, Suite N, Kinston, NC, 28501