Kristin W. Hedge, M.D.
- Graduated in 1996 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Nebraska
- Graduated in 2000 from the University of Nebraska as a Doctor of Medicine
- Completed her General Surgery Internship in 2001 at New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Completed her Orthopedic Surgery Residency in 2005 at the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York
- Completed her Hand Surgery Fellowship in 2010
- Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon since 2009
- Served in the United States Air Force from 2005 to 2009.
- Received multiple awards including the Bronze Star and Meritorious Service Medal in 2009
738 Newman Rd, New Bern, NC 28562
128 Memorial Dr, Jacksonville, NC 28546
925 E Main St. Suite 50, Havelock, NC 28532